Where good cooks become GREAT chefs.
The Village Spiceman carries about 40 unusual and difficult to find spices from Adobo to Za’atar – in small quantities for all your gourmet recipes.
We also carry a wide variety of dry rubs including Rub with Love, Butt Rub and Slap Ya Mama.
Our gourmet foods include:
- Delicaè Gourmet balsamic glazes, al natural slow cooker dinners, marinades, bruschetta, tapenade and chocolate sauce
- Hillside Orchard Farms jams and fruit syrup
- Heidi’s pepper jellies
- Catch a Fire chutneys, hot sauces, and dry rubs
- Frontier all natural and gluten free soups
- Monks Meadow No Bake Cheesecakes and party dips
- Cafè du Monde coffees and beignet mix
- Java Planet whole bean organic coffees
- Wake the F&%k up coffee
- Davidson bagged teas
- To Market to Market dips, sauces and spreads – all natural, no salt, gluten free and kosher
- Lizano sauce from Costa Rica
- HimalaSalt plates for cooking and cold presentations
- Dean Jacobs sea salts and blends & bread dippers
- Hot sauces to include Fat Cat, Darby Brothers, Dat’l Do It, Catch a Fire, with a wide array of heats ranging from 1 to 10+++, including pure ground Ghost Pepper
- BBQ, wing and steak sauces.
- We also carry smoked alligator jerky and sticks.
We offer sample tastings daily which may include several hot sauces, no-bake cheesecakes, balsamic glazes, pepper jellies and party dips. Stop by and sample with us.